Adeslas Plena Extra 150
- No co-payments
- Reimbursement of 80% of the invoice* worldwide
- Access to any doctor and hospitalization in all private hospitals in the world
- Exclusive coverage such as kidney, heart, and liver transplant
- ages 0-70
*If invoice is in a language other than Spanish, it needs to be translated
Adeslas Plena Extra 150 covers
With Adeslas Plena Extra 150, you can access additional Adeslas affiliated centers, and get an 80% reimbursement on your invoices when abroad.
- General medicine, at clinic and home
- Pediatrics and nursing injections
- Administering of vaccines
- Non stop emergency service so that you are treated at the hospital from day one, as well as by calling and talking to a doctor
- Specialists like cardiologists, oncologists, dermatologists, internal medicine, vascular surgeons and general surgeons
- Preventive medicine, usually in obstetrics for the development of growth, as in gynecology and cardiology
- Diagnostic: analytical, radio-diagnostic, cardiac doppler, ultrasound, ergometry, holter, nuclear medicine, TACS…
- No limits* in hospitalization, medical or ICU
- Treatment in orthopedics, oxygen therapy, transfusions and aerosol therapy
- Organ transplants such as heart, bone marrow, cornea, liver, lung, and kidney
- Emergency ambulance service in the province of the insured
- Up to 20 psychotherapy sessions per year, after that €25 co-payment per session
* 60 days a year for psychiatric
Adeslas Plena Extra 150 warranties
Adeslas Plena Extra 150 also includes free or co-paid additional services.
- Travelers’ insurance with a capital of up to € 12,000 as long as the trip is less than 3 months
- Cryopreservation in affiliated centers with savings in co-payments due to being insured by Adeslas
- Great savings in assisted reproduction at affiliated centers
- Osteopathy, homeopathy and acupuncture with a co-payment of € 25 a session in affiliated centers
- Refractive surgery with savings on the final price simply for being insured with Adeslas
- Adeslas medical guidance includes all available information, follow-ups, as well as medical advice
- Pregnancy care such as symptoms, medicines, tests and all pregnancy follow-ups
- Protection of payments for monthly policies before dismissals or ERE
- Up to 20 free annual psychotherapy sessions in Adeslas clinics, after that € 25 co-payment per session
We want your travel to be worry free
You can travel anywhere around the world and visit a doctor as many times as you need to, knowing that the company will reimburse 80% of your invoices, with a limit of € 150,000 per year.
Free with your Adeslas insurance.
Wide range of doctors
Choose your specialist, access diagnostic tests, hospitals and emergency services worldwide
Request your refund
Once requested, Adeslas will refund 80% of your invoices.
Refund by bank transfer
You will receive your refund in your bank account within approximately 15 days of your request.
Adeslas Plena Extra 150 prices
€ 79 a month
€ 114 a month
€ 138 a month
ages 65 and over
€ 220 a month
Get 2 months FREE*, and get a third month free in renewal if you include Adeslas Dental
* Offer valid for new policies with the date effective on the 1st day of the month requested
Who is this policy for?
For individuals with high income traveling outside of Spain who want to be able to go to a specialist or have tests or treatments done. Adeslas will reimburse 80% of the invoices*.
It is also for individuals who need to have access to private medical specialists who are not affiliated with any companies. Adeslas will reimburse 80% of the invoice.
Are you able to sign-up if you only have a NIE or a passport?
Certainly, acceptable identification includes DNI, NIE or a foreign passport.
Is there an age limit?
Yes, for individual policies the age limit is 70, although if you have 3 individuals under 60 in the same policy, one person over 70 may be added to that policy.
What happens if I want to see a doctor that is not affiliated with Adeslas?
If you want to see a doctor not affiliated with Adeslas, simply pay the invoice and Adeslas will reimburse 80% of it.
How do I request a refund?
Simply register online and send Adeslas your invoice. It will be refunded within 15 days. You can also do this procedure at Adeslas offices although the waiting period may vary.
Why is this product called Adeslas Plena Extra 150?
Because the maximum reimbursement limit per year is € 150,000
What requirements do I need to contract Adeslas Plena Extra 150?
To sign-up you need to be under 70, have a Spanish bank account and proper ID.
*If the invoice is not in Spanish then it must be translated