Adeslas Prima Unica
For ages 66-99 no medical questionaire required
- Adeslas Prima Unica is a one time payment insurance
- It provides a solution to people aged 65-70, or those having a preexisting medical condition impeding them from being accepted in other companies or premiums
- This insurance allows the price to be adjusted according to the age of the insured and the province of burial, amounting to thousands of euros in savings with respect to a burial without insurance
Adeslas Prima Unica attributes
- Ages 65 – 99 and 11 months
- Will cover the life of the insured, even if it exceeds 100 years
Easy to sign-up
It allows a policyholder to contract the insurance and not be insured, so that the insured can stay at home if you do not need it.
Burials in Spain
Includes burials anywhere in Spain
Insurance for risk takers
You can sign-up for this insurance regardless of your lifestyle even if you practice risky sports, hobbies or for any kind of profession.
It allows you to choose between burial or cremation.
One payment only
Do not pay more than you have planned. With this insurance you will make a one lifetime payment and never again.
Adeslas Prima Unica covers
- Coffin and cinerary urns, where applicable
- Sanitary and cosmetic conditioning of the deceased
- Funeral driving and escort vehicle from the funeral home to the cemetery
- Temporary burial lot according to locality
- Religious, cemetery services (cremation or burial)
- Complementary services such as wreaths
- Funeral home for 36 hours
- Documentation and service procedures
- Transfer of the deceased within Spain
- Transfer or repatriation of the deceased from abroad to Spain
- Psychological assistance due to accidental death
- Legal assistance (telephone) for advice on legal procedures, extrajudicial advice (assets, settlements etc)
Why should I choose Adeslas Prima Unica?
Meant for elderly people that due to medical conditions, wouldn’t be able to pass the questionnaire required by companies.
No waiting period
There are no waiting periods so your insurance is available as soon as you sign-up.
Premiums are adjusted to the individual’s age and location.
What do I gain by contracting this insurance?
This single premium insurance provides a peace of mind since the expenses and procedures associated with the death of a person are covered.
It provides support to the family members since the company simplifies the bureaucratic procedures that the family members have to undergo before a death.
A single premium insurance policy provides security since the insured knows that the company has everything covered.
Finally,it provides security at a time of loss.
What does it cover?
The primary coverage of the funeral service includes ark (or funeral urn if there is cremation), hearse, shroud, sanitary fittings, funeral home or chapel, signature book table, death processing, funeral escort vehicle from the funeral home to the cemetery, remembrance cards, wreath of flowers, flower center, death certificate, religious service, cemetery law, municipal taxes, rental of lot (temporarily marked by city council, minimum of 2 years), dressing the deceased, personnel, sanitary disinfection, and gravedigger.
Does it cover anything else?
Yes, it also covers the following:
- National transfer
- International transfer of remains for less than 90 days of travel abroad, with a maximum of € 900 without this cost having an impact on the insured’s capital
- 3 hours of psychological assistance for family members, when the death is due to accidental causes
- Up to 2 psychological consultations of up to 1 hour, duringvthe life of the policy at any time for the insured
- Telephone legal assistance
- Judicial advice
Does the capital of the policy increase year after year?
Yes, it increases by 1.8% a year, so that within 10 years, the hedge capital is updated to reflect the rise in the cost of living.
What is the age range in which you can contract this policy?
Between 65-99 and 11 months.
What does the premium price depend on?
It depends on the age of the insured and the postal code where the funeral takes place.
Can I recover my capital if needed?
The policyholder is entitled to recover their premium, at any time during the length of the policy. This will be taxed as a capital gain without deduction for the borrower.
Who do I call to open a claim?
For claims you can call 902-292-911 and for international repatriation you can call +34 912-174-532
What documentation is required to use the burial insurance?
You will need the ID of the deceased and the death certificate.
What happens if the cost of the funeral service is less than the capital on the policy?
The surplus will be given to the beneficiaries, upon request.